I'm not kidding when I say that giving up sugar for just a few days will make you look and feel younger! Give it up for 2 weeks, and you can take 10 years off your looks.
Your skin will literally change overnight when you ditch the white stuff. You will look and feel radiant! Your skin will literally glow.
Skin and weight are two of the physical signposts reflecting your sugar intake. An elevated blood sugar level, which happens whenever you eat simple carbohydrates such as sugar, is just as bad for your skin as it is for your waistline.
6 Facts that Prove Ditching Sugar IS the Fountain of Youth:
- Sugar is a major cause of AGEs (Advanced Glycation End Products), which leads to the breakdown of skin's primary building blocks, collagen and elastin, resulting in sagging skin that looks thinner and more wrinkly.
- Sugar makes your skin more prone to the damaging effects of the environment and UV rays.
- Sugar steals nutrients and hydration from the skin.
- Sugar curbs the production of anti-aging hormones in your body.
- Sugar directly contributes to wrinkles, age spots, blemishes, ashen skin, and every woman's nemesis, CELLULITE!
- Plus, the more sugar you eat, the more likely it is you'll develop insulin resistance, a tipping point to significant health challenges as well as excess hair growth (hirsutism) and dark patches on the neck and in body creases.
If you are curious about how ditching sugar might impact you and your skin, join my FREE, online 4-day program. It starts on February 15. Sign up below or get more details here: http://eepurl.com/bKk1_D