I’m so filled up from my recent retreat with my 2 coaches and 20 colleagues. I have never felt the love, support, and stretch that I’m feeling right now. Having a coach allows me to be vulnerable in ways I never knew how, stretched in ways I usually resist, and held accountable to move forward with my bigger vision. Mostly I am leaving the event feeling deeply inspired to provide phenomenal transformation for you!
Aside from the outrageous business and personal coaching that I received, I am also taking away loads of energy. I can actually feel myself vibrating, my energy is unbelievably high, but in the calmest way.
Did you know that energy is a real thing that can be measured? Humans have a certain amount of energy, or vibrational frequency that’s measured in megahertz. Likewise, fruits, vegetables, flowers, your organs, tumors, even chocolate cake have vibrational frequencies.
Flowers, especially roses, have a very high frequency, around 350 MHz. That’s why we feel so uplifted when we are around them. They actually raise our energy! Chocolate cake, on the other hand, measures between 1-3 MHz.
Fresh fruits and vegetables have among the highest energy of all foods, and green vegetables are the very highest, between 70-90 MHz.
People generally need about 70 MHz of energy to keep our organs functioning well. If your energy is low, your organs will not be working at their total functional peak efficiency. If they are not working efficiently, your organs will begin to shut down, and you build up more toxic waste. Your body would normally get rid of this waste but your body no longer has the energy to function properly. And then you go through this slow decline that most people call “aging.”
But, what about raising your vibrational frequency so that you are fully energized? The higher your vibration, the happier you’ll be, the healthier you’ll be, the more successful you’ll be, the more grounded you’ll be and the more loving you’ll be.
How to Raise Your Vibrational Frequency?
- Eat high vibrational foods, like fresh fruits and vegetables. If you eat meat, be sure to seek out higher vibrational meat, i.e. animals that have been raised in a humane and healthy way.
- Shift your mindset to be of higher vibration. Worry, stress, and negative thought patterns lower your vibration. Complain less and implement proven strategies for lowering your stress, anxiety, or depression.
- Create some new healthy habits.
- Practice regular self-care and self-nourishment.
- Surround yourself with high-vibrational friends and roses!
Which of these tips do you want to try first? Leave a comment below to declare your intentions.